Friday, April 17, 2015

Find your Muse - Sheridan

So, the whole surrealist thing didn't work out for me. I wasn't finding much interest in it. Nothing I was doing was blowing me away.

Cars have always been a huge passion of mine. I love meeting new people and creating new friendships. I've met most of my friends outside of school through the car community. I'm drawing inspiration from Nate Hassler.





For my images, I'm trying to mimic his compositions and attention to detail while still honoring the cars that I shoot and the owners. Many people see cars as just a means from point A to point B. For enthusiasts though, cars are forms of expression and identity. Owners modify the appearance and performance aspects of their vehicles to their own particular tastes. So through these four images, carrying on to the portfolio, I'd like to capture the essence of the vehicles with a full frame image; then take a "detail" shot of the part of the vehicle that the owner likes the most. 






No comments:

Post a Comment