Monday, April 6, 2015

Finding Your Muse: Nicolas Bruno & Robert and Shana Parkeharrison






The first three images belong to Nicolas Bruno from his series about sleep paralysis. I would like to capture the otherworldly feel of dreaming and not being able to wake up from it. I intend to capture this environment for my set of photos, where things begin to not make sense. I would like to push this idea for my series a bit further by incorporating the pieces called Architect's Brother by Robert & Shana Parkeharrison. Ultimately hinting at things physically occurring that would not naturally occur, and creating my set of characters that progress through this challenge in the series. Aesthetically combing both photographers style but possibly keeping color and continue experimenting with textures.

No comments:

Post a Comment