Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Kelli Crockett Scale Exaggerated



For this project, I had the idea to scale up a book. I am an avid reader and am always amazed by how incredibly huge the worlds inside books are, like you are exploring a cave with a new discovery around every corner. I liked the idea of someone exploring in the dark and finding a huge book because it encompasses the sense of awe, mystery, and excitement that comes along with reading. 

I have some critiques for myself for this project already. I think it is way too dark and the monitor I edited on was not calibrated correctly (WAY too bright!). This isn't too difficult of a fix and most of my other critiques for myself are detail-oriented as well, like cleaning up the hair and light glow. I'm pretty happy with how this turned out overall and I'm happy that I took the time to redo my project when my first idea wasn't working out how I wanted it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment